JOIN THE BTM TEAM
Beyond the Mask Trauma and Wellness is a virtual therapy practice located in North Carolina. We offer services in North Carolina and New Jersey, specializing in trauma, anxiety, and women’s issues. We are hiring licensed therapists in North Carolina & New Jersey.
We insist on a “Life/Work” balance and encourage the team to emulate the boundaries and balance we want our clients to embrace.
Full-time and Part-time Virtual Therapist Openings
We are currently filling the following Positions
Licensed Therapist (LCMHC, LCSW, LPC)
At BTM, we value the heart of the staff. We believe in a life-work balance where LIFE is the priority. We stand by the mantra that “we cannot make ourselves sick to make other people well” ~Sharhonda Ford.
We believe in establishing boundaries that promote self-care and our team of therapists have a manageable caseload. Our belief is that this improves both the client and therapist experience
At BTM you get the benefit of working independently in a private practice setting without the stress of running your own business. We facilitate the phone screenings/consultations, billing, marketing, and all other back-office functions so therapists can focus on the relationships and the wellness of clients.
Tired of trying to do all the things as a therapist? Are you ready to focus on seeing clients and not spending time on billing, scheduling, and other administrative tasks?
We are seeking team members who are licensed therapist looking to serve individuals desiring change and improved mental health. Clinicians that thrive at BTM will enjoy working for a company that honors, supports, and empowers employees to enhance their skills as clinicians. If any of these resonate for you, then Beyond the Mask Trauma and Wellness may be the place for you?
As a leading practice for Trauma and Wellness, serving clients in North Carolina and New Jersey, we work with women experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, and life transition. Additionally, we serve couples and families desiring unity through breaking trauma bonds and healing damaged emotions.
Our clinicians receive training in Brainspotting, EMDR and trauma related modalities. Therapists offer services using trauma modalities as targeted care. We offer a culture where creativity, collaboration, and community are valued.
Our founder and leader, melds her twenty plus years of Human Resources and Management experience with her Clinical Expertise to create a dynamic virtual work environment. BTM welcomes the staff and is committed to honoring the skills and individuality each person brings to the team. She has created a culture of diligence, discipline and deliberate actions that promote wellness and healing.
We are seeking committed, licensed mental health professionals with a client-focused therapy approach and a desire to provide culturally competent and trauma informed care. Therapists must be open to growing in the field of trauma and use integrative approaches such as EMDR, Brainspotting, IFS, Somatic Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Proficient in conducting clinical assessments, including interviewing, documenting, and diagnosing.
- Maintain personal schedule and case management.
- Adhere to operational and personnel policies.
- Attend required meetings and training.
- Abide by the highest ethical standards as listed in APA and State specific clinician’s licensure ethical codes; with the Ability to provide services via HIPAA compliant virtual methods-phone and video.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master’s Degree REQUIRED.
- NC or NJ – Professional Counseling License.
- Previous mental health counseling experience including internship/practicum.
- Proficient in creating Treatment Plans and identifying modalities to use with individuals/families in crisis.
- Trained and competent in Evidence Based Practices including Trauma Recovery and holistic practices.
- Experience providing individual and group therapy, couples and/or family counseling is a bonus.
- Enrolled in CAQH prior to hire.
- The ability to work virtually both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be adept at working with a wide range of patients (experience with trauma is a plus).
- Conduct a minimum of 15 – 20 client contact hours weekly.
- Willing to work at least one evening a week.
- Have reliable internet connection and a secure home office.
Why work at BTM? Here is what we offer:
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely.
- CEU stipend yearly.
- Opportunities for performance based bonuses.
- Administration support for screenings and appointment setting.
- Learning opportunities and room for growth.
- Excellent life-work balance with a manageable caseload.
- Supportive team and leadership environment.
We are now offering part-time and full-time W2 positions, 15 to 30 billable hours. We do offer 100% remote-online therapy for our clients.
We will review your information and contact you if you meet the qualifications. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Master’s (Required)
- NC or NJ Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor License (Preferred)